Change of mind & exchanges
We understand you may change your mind after making your purchase. Nordik will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt of goods, provided;
- All original boxes and packaging have been retained
- Items are unmarked, unused and not assembled
- Items are undamaged and have not been modified in any way
To ensure your return is processed as swiftly as possible, please ensure items are packaged securely for transit as Nordik cannot be held liable for any loss or damages caused.
Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by a return authorisation form. Please contact us to obtain a copy of this form.
Once your return has been received, items will be inspected to ensure they are in new condition. Please note Nordik reserves the right to reject your return if items are damaged or not in original condition. Once inspected please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
If you change your mind and wish to exchange an item, please contact us to confirm stock availability prior to returning your item.
Please note freight costs are non-refundable. For all change of mind returns and exchanges, freight costs will be charged.
Damaged or faulty items
We do our best to ensure your items are packaged securely for transit. In the event you receive a faulty or damaged item, please contact us and provide:
- Invoice number or Order Reference number.
- A detailed description of the damage or fault; and
- Photos (or a video, where appropriate) clearly indicating the damage or faults. If an item appears to be damaged from transit, photos of boxes and packaging must be provided
Note: All claims must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your order. One of our staff will contact you within 24 hours to provide a fair and reasonable resolution in accordance with our returns policy.