Here at Nordik, each piece created passes through a stringent quality control process to ensure the final product exceeds your expectations.
For your peace of mind, all items carry a 24 month warranty ensuring any items purchased are free from manufacturer defects and faults. Please note our warranty excludes:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages arising from abnormal use
- Items which have been modified
- Lack of maintenance (Example: leather or timber items which have not been maintained)
- Minor variations in colour, grains or finishes due to natural materials used
- Minor surface blemishes which are part of the item itself
Where an item is considered faulty or defective, depending on the nature of the fault, we will gladly offer one of the following options to you:
- Spare parts: If the fault can be repaired, we will send the required parts and will provide the necessary instructions required.
- Replacement: If an item cannot be repaired by way of spare parts, we will gladly send a replacement once the faulty item has been returned.
- Refund/Partial credit: If the fault is merely superficial and you wish to keep the item, we will gladly offer a partial credit or refund depending on the extent of the fault. This saves the hassle of freight movement and having to re-package the goods for return.
- Full credit/Refund: If we are unable to offer a replacement, alternative or spare parts due to stock not being available, we will gladly offer you a full refund or store credit.
Any defective or faulty goods must be returned for inspection. Once goods arrive back at our warehouse, we will confirm whether repairs need to be carried out or if a replacement is necessary.
Items which have been altered or modified in any way are not covered by this warranty policy.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and the quality of our products. If your item shows any signs of defects or faults, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.